A roundup of awesome signs for your chicken coop! Your girls (and boys, possibly?) will live a life in style with one of these signs, no doubt about that.
1. Rise & Shine Mother Cluckers
I love this chicken coop sign by CCR Custom Metals. Made from metal, it’ll last forever outside. These signs are all hand cut with a plasma machine.
P.s. Once you’ve browsed all this awesome chicken coop signs, have a look at some great, funny names for your chicken coop too! And, once you’ve named your coop, find your chickens and rooster some cool names so they don’t feel left out.
2. Wicked Chickens Lay Deviled Eggs
Not that there is such a thing as a ‘Wicked Chicken’, but this sign is still pretty cool. I suppose they can be a little wicked and certainly not without attitude; mine have been known to steal the dogs’ bones! You can buy this sign on Amazon.
Read more: How to Build the Perfect Chicken Coop
3. Sometimes You Just Gotta Say Cluck It and Walk Away
Well, yes, indeed! Cluck it! Handmade from solid wood, and engraved rather stylishly – this sign will brighten up your chicken coop for sure. Buy on Amazon.
4. She’s Beauty & Grace…. She Will Peck You in the Face
A chicken with attitude…. This one is perfect for my dog-bone-stealing chicken! This chicken was put in her place by the dog, who promptly pulled 1 of her tail feathers out. She indignantly sauntered away, never to steal another bone from him again.
This sign is hand-painted on pine wood, pellet-style. These guys have a lot of great chicken coop signs, including one I love a lot: “The pet that poops breakfast”. If that doesn’t make you want to have eggs for breakfast, I don’t know what will!
Read more: Chickens vs Ducks on the Homestead
5. Laid in the U.S.A.
For the patriotic chicken, this sign is the perfect match! You can select different finishes, and it’ll last well outdoors being made out of 14 gauge steel using a CNC plasma machine.
6. The Fluffy Butt Hut
7. Cluck Oink Moo
8. They Can Be Real Peckers
- EASY TO INSTALL: Tin sign with pre-drilled holes for easy...
- PERFECT SIZE - A 9 by 12 inch masterpiece that is sure to be...
- BUILT TO LAST: This sign is made of the highest quality...
- FUNNY SIGNS - This sign makes a great addition to any space....
- MADE IN THE USA: We believe in American-made products, which...
Warning – do not make the chickens angry, they can be real peckers. This one really made me laugh. When my chickens go even one minute without something to eat they turn from sweet little fluffy ladies into Gremlins, in about 1 second! A fitting sign for my coop.
Read more: Pheasants vs Chickens for a Homestead Income
9. Good Morning Sunshine
- A Barnyard Designs Original Piece
- Recommended Use: Indoors
- Built in Bracket for Easy Hanging
- Material: Tin / Metal
- Size: 11" x 11"
Not really a “funny” chicken coop sign but it’s so beautiful, I had to include it. Romance streams from every pore of it 😀
10. Welcome to Cluckingham Palace
- Plaque Size: 6 x 12 inch
- Plaque Thickness: 0.19 inch
- Material: MDF wood
- Suitable for indoor decor
- Great as a gift for family and friend
This sign is only suitable for indoor use because it’s made from wood. I would personally still use it outdoors – just coat it with a few layers of external laquer or Clear-Seal and it’ll be fine for years to come. Otherwise, hang it undercover so the weather can’t get to it.
11. I Refuse to Become a Nugget
- DIMENSIONS: 16"W x 12.5"H
- EASY TO HANG ART: This Lightweight Metal Tin Sign Comes With...
- CLASSIC VINTAGE DECOR: These Retro Collectible Tin Signs Are...
- MADE IN AMERICA: Proudly Manufactured In The U.S.A.
- ABOUT DESPERATE ENTERPRISES: Located In Northeast Ohio, We...
This tough little chick brings a bit of humor to your coop!
12. Welcome to Our Coop
A whimsical chicken coop sign for boys and girls!
13. Chickens: the Pet That Poops Breakfast
- Thick, 24-gauge steel
- Rounded corners with holes for easy hanging
- Eco-friendly process
- Recommended for indoor/full shade
- This sign measures 16" x 12" (400 mm x 300 mm)
Not sure if “poops” and “breakfast” should be in one sentence, but it’s a great sign nonetheless.
A short, but hopefully entertaining post. Maybe it’s inspired you to create your own awesome chicken coop sign, or do you already have one? Love to see your photo’s below.
Last update on 2020-10-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API