Have you been wanting to make your own bath and body products but don’t know where to start?
We have the perfect solution!
Ever heard of Anne-Marie Faiola? Yeah, me neither.
However, you may have heard of The Soap Queen – the legendary lady behind Bramble Berry Soap Making Supplies, the Handmade Beauty Box, and her incredibly resourceful blog, Soap Queen.
Not only that, but she has also written tons of soap-making books, including Soap Crafting and Pure Soapmaking, all of which have rave reviews on Amazon.
You Can Now Join Her Incredible Course for Only $7 on CreativeLive!
This course, called “Make Your Own Bath and Body Products” is completely beginner-friendly so even if you’ve never made a thing in your life, it’s going to be great.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Cold-process soap making, what it means and the technique behind it.
- Soap additives and colors.
- How to use lye
- Everything about emulsifiers
- How to make your own lotions and balms
- How to formulate your own recipes.
- Sugar and salt scrubs.
- It even teaches you how to comply with federal rules and regulations so you can start your own commercial enterprise!
It actually includes one of my favorite homemade skincare products of all time:
Whipped Avocado Balm!
The only thing…
This special won’t last!
It’s currently only $7 – what a steal! It’s usually $29 (which is still cheap!) but at $7, you kinda can’t afford to miss it.
It comes with
- 25 Video lessons in HD
- 4h 15m of class content
- Exclusive bonus content
- Lifetime access, anywhere, anytime
- Streaming access on desktop and mobile browsers
- Download and offline access with class purchase
- Offline sync with our iPhone & iPad apps
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
What are you waiting for? Get soapin’!